Need Our Help?
We are here to help…
Using this Site to Find Accommodation in Southport
If you are looking for accommodation in Southport, you've certainly come to the right place.
How to find the right accommodation for you:
- Decide whether you prefer to stay in a hotel/bed and breakfast where breakfast is served and beds are made for you, or self-catering accommodation such as holiday flats, apartments and homes where you prepare your own meals and normally make your own beds.
- If you prefer hotels and Bed and breakfast, click this line to open up accommodation search in a new browser tab.
- If you prefer self-catering accommodation, click this line to open up accommodation search in a new browser tab.
- select a property that suits your needs by reading the information as it is first presented, or narrow down the search by defining certain things that your accommodation must have, such as a ground floor room, or wheelchair access.
- Click a property's details to reveal more about it and decide which property you like best… there may be more than one that appeals.
- Make telephone contact or follow their web links to make an online reservation. It's worth knowing that our members sometimes give added value such as better room rates or little additional extras to those making telephone bookings in preference to online reservations.
Dissatisfied Guest Issue Resolution
Southport Hotels Association and all its members are committed to giving the highest standards of service and best value for money, but we know it can sometimes go wrong.
If you have had a bad experience with one of our member properties, it is always best to try and make contact immediately after the incident has occurred; or if that isn't possible, in writing directly to the owner or manager as soon as you possibly can thereafter, detailing:
- your name and address
- the date of your stay
- the name in which your reservations were booked
- the total price paid for your accommodation stay
- the issues you have faced and the cause of your dissatisfaction
- how you would like to see the matter resolved
- the best way to contact you including email and telephone numbers if you have them
Please allow 14 days for a written response. If after this time you have not heard back, or are still not happy with the answers you have been given, please contact us with the very same information and details of any correspondence you have had with the property – preferably copies:
We always like to hear your feedback. The good helps us get up in the morning; the bad helps us improve.